Monday, December 13, 2010

Food
Yummy teensy bananas. Maybe they're called dominicos. Also declicious mandarinas. An elder woman came to door yesterday asking for something for her sick husband. After I gave her some pesos she gave me some mandarinas. I think she got more money that way than just selling them outright. Of course the coffee is yummy. Ah, the milk. The farmer comes Friday pm around 9, after he's home from his day job and has time to milk. It has an incredible taste. I'm sure Carmen and Mom buy Nestle or Alpura when we're not here, but this is really good. We boil it and take off the nata for bread.
Tech
I'm all set up. Have wireless and a little radio/CD dock for the iPod. Plugged the computer into the tele today Rodney Yee's strength building yoga. Won't check out zumba aerobic dance today! Shopping
We'll walk to the Rotunda for romaine and spinach. Want to get a spray bottle for my homemade cleaner and check out the downtown holiday decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment